In compliance with Measure no. 229 issued by the Privacy Guarantor on 8 May 2014, www.rosieb.it provides the following information on cookies, their functions and how to disable them.
WHAT COOKIE ARE
Cookie are small text files that sites visited by you send and record on your personal computer or any other device, including mobile devices, to be retransmitted to the same sites the next time you visit.
Cookies are used for various purposes: for example, to remember the user's actions and preferences (such as login details, the language chosen, font size, other display settings, etc.) so that they do not have to be indicated again when the user returns to visit the site or navigates from one page to another of it; or to perform computer authentication, session tracking and storage of information regarding the activities of users accessing a site and may also contain a unique identification code that allows you to track your navigation within the site itself for statistical or advertising purposes.
Cookies may be sent by www.rosieb.it, or even from different sites (so-called third party cookies).
TYPES OF COOKIES AND THEIR FUNCTIONS
There are various types of cookies, depending on their characteristics and functions:
• Technical cookies, which are used for the sole purpose of transmitting a communication over an electronic communication network, or to the extent strictly necessary to provide a service explicitly requested by the user. These are, in other words, cookies that are essential for the operation of www.rosieb.it or necessary to perform activities requested by you. This type of cookie is present on our site;
• Navigation or session cookies, used to allow you to login to the reserved area of www.roiseb.it or to make a purchase on our site. This type of cookie is present on our site;
• Analytics cookies, used to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users of www.rosieb.it and the pages viewed (for example Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Mailchimp. Reference is made to the relevant policies, which may change from time to time and we therefore recommend that you consult them over time, where more detailed information is available: https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/;
This type of cookie is present on our site;
- Functionality cookies, which allow you to navigate in the best way possible on Rosie B.
according to criteria and options already selected (such as, for example, your preferred language, so that you do not have to select this option at each access or the products you have chosen to purchase, in order to store them in your virtual shopping cart until the next time you access the site). This type of cookie is present on our site;
• Third party cookies, used by Rosie B. partners, in order to present you www.rosieb.it advertising banners when you are on other sites, showing you the latest products you have viewed on the website. While you browse www.rosieb.it, these cookies are also used to show you products that may be of interest to you or similar to those you have previously viewed, based on your browsing history. The use of these cookies does not imply the processing of personal data, but may allow you to connect to your computer or other devices and track the data saved: these cookies connect to the browser installed on your computer or other devices used while browsing www.rosieb.it;
• Profiling cookies, aimed at creating profiles related to the user and used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user when surfing the web. Our site contains third-party analytics cookies that access user data at an aggregate level only.
Below are the links to the privacy policies and related consent forms of these third parties, which may change from time to time and which we therefore recommend you consult over time, where more detailed information is available:
https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514-twitters- use-of- cookies-and- similar-technologies#
All the types of cookies mentioned above may remain on your computer or mobile device that you use The following table shows all cookies on the site, with evidence of their specific characteristics, so that you can make an informed decision about whether to consent to their use and which cookies you may block or delete.
Cookies stored on your computer or mobile device cannot be used to recall any data from your hard disk, transmit computer viruses, identify and use your e-mail address, nor for purposes other than those described above.
HOW TO CHANGE YOUR COOKIE SETTINGS
You can set and manage your cookie preferences at any time, by selecting which cookies to authorize, block or delete, in whole or in part, directly through Rosie B. website or through your browser settings (i.e., the browsing program you use).
• Through Rosie B. website, you can choose to accept or refuse to receive path to be followed to manage our site's cookies for marketing/processing purposes. If you choose to refuse this type of cookie, technical, analytics, navigation or session and functionality cookies will not be blocked. Please note that cookie preferences on Rosie B. website will not be active on any other websites you may visit.
• Through the settings from the following browsers:
Below are some brief instructions on how to change your cookie settings using the tools on your browser, with particular reference to the four most popular browsing programs:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Click the Tools icon in the top right corner and select Internet Options. In the pop up window select Privacy. Here you can adjust the settings for your cookies, adjusting the level of cookies usage among the various options available.
Click the Customize icon and check Google Chrome; in the top right corner and select Settings. Now select Show advanced settings and then, in the Privacy section, click on Content settings. In the pop up window that will open, clicking Manage exceptions you can change the settings of your cookies, selecting or deselecting cookies to keep active or to block.
From the drop-down menu in the top left corner select Options. In the pop up window select Privacy. Here you can adjust your cookie settings.
From the setting menu on the top right corner, select Preferences. Select Security and here you will be able to regulate your cookie settings. We will store your cookie preferences thanks to a technical cookie with the same features specified in the above chart.
Internet Explorer: https://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block- enable-or- allow-cookies
Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it-IT/kb/enable- and-disable- cookies-website- preferences
For more information and details on the different types of cookies, on their functions and features, you are invited to visit the free access websites, independent from www.rosieb.it: www.allaboutaookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.com. To disable analytic cookies and to stop Google Analytics from taking navigation data, you can disable Google Analytics: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. We inform you that stopping or canceling completely or partially:
• Technical cookies, might cause the impossibility of using our website, viewing its contents and benefit from its services;
• Functionality cookies, could cause that some services or functions of the website will not be available on will not be functioning correctly, forcing you to modify or insert manually some information or preferences every time that you visit the website.
• Others cookies (analytics or profiling), will not affect the operation of the website.
HOW DO I BLOCK COOKIES?